Talent Management Asia: Asia’s leading HR strategy conference returns for its seventh year.
Unmissable opportunity to attend the go-to conference for HR leaders – debate key talent management challenges and share insights on future people strategy. Register now »
When it comes to making a good first impression on a new employee, organisations typically only get one shot, so an effective onboarding programme is crucial.
From BambooHR’s survey on effective onboarding, key findings include:
- Within the first week, almost 49% of those with effective onboarding reported contributing to their team, compared to only 35% of those with ineffective onboarding.
- 38% more employees who experienced effective onboarding were confident in their ability to do their jobs, compared to those who had ineffective onboarding.
- The 5 elements that make your onboarding process ineffective if not done properly are (least-rated by survey respondents):
- Getting-to-know-you activities
- Consistent communication
- Recruiter/HR enthusiasm
- Intro to key people
- Organisational policy training
Here’s an infographic summarising the key findings:
All images / BambooHR
“The Asia Recruitment Award is the oscars of the recruitment industry! A display of the best of the best!”
Submit your entries for the Asia Recruitment Awards before 8 February 2019.
Looking for Human Resource Information System ? Then you are at the right place. Make the switch today with our Human Resource Software for Malaysia called eP2P Application. It is fully responsive on any devices and native apps HR Mobile ready. Contact Us today.
Powered by http://hrsc.my
This article was first published in Human Resources Online Bulletin and is reproduced with permission. Original article can be found at http://www.humanresourcesonline.net