Recruiters will be able to quickly and easily post jobs to LinkedIn, access real-time profile insights, and match existing candidates’ LinkedIn profiles within Jazz. Jazz’s Performance Recruiting™ is the first solution that leverages big data insights to help reinforce or re-inform future hiring decisions.
Jazz-LinkedIn integration will provide customers with more powerful and streamlined recruiting platform than ever before. As a vital tool for virtually all recruiters and hiring managers, LinkedIn Recruiter’s applicant tracking system (ATS) integration extends the value of LinkedIn Recruiter to Jazz.
“LinkedIn’s massive audience of professionals and Jazz’s ability to profile candidates who are most likely to perform is a match made in heaven,” said Jazz Founder and CEO, Don Charlton. “Now recruiters will be able to fill critical roles with high-performing candidates faster and more efficiently than ever before.”
In addition to sourcing candidates, Jazz users will also be able to purchase paid listings targeted to LinkedIn’s network of more than 380 million professionals. LinkedIn Jobs are automatically recommended to relevant passive and active candidates across the professional social network, in places like the “Jobs You May Be Interested In” modules and email, in the desktop and mobile feeds, and on LinkedIn Career Pages.
See: List of Do’s and Don’ts on a LinkedIn Profile to make it More Recruiter Friendly
These jobs are matched to candidates with relevant experience based on LinkedIn’s rich profile data and matching algorithms to ensure recruiters and hiring managers are reaching the right talent. With this integration, recruiters and hiring managers will be able to:
- Bring static ATS records to life
- See a candidate’s LinkedIn profile directly from Jazz
- Get the most up-to-date information on a candidate’s current role, past experiences, education and skills.
- Know which LinkedIn members are on Jazz and thus reduce the need to jump back and forth between tools. While sourcing within Recruiter, a badge indicates whether or not a member is in Jazz, so there’s no need to cross-check records in different systems.
- Members can consolidate LinkedIn Recruiter activity within Jazz to ensure candidate information is consistent across your systems. Recruiter activity such as inMails sent and received and candidate notes appear in Jazz and are connected to the appropriate candidate record, so the information you need is always in the right place.
“The pressure to find and recruit top talent is more pronounced now than ever before,” said Lee Womer, Director of Business Development at LinkedIn. “That’s why we’re excited to partner with Jazz to make the recruiting process easier and more efficient, and by doing so help recruiters do what they do best: find and hire top tier performers.”
This integration follows on the heels of Jazz’s recent rebrand and platform launch, and marks the company’s ongoing commitment to helping businesses build high performing teams. In June, Jazz (formerly The Resumator) introduced its proprietary Performance Recruiting™ methodology and new platform that connects talent acquisition with performance management to help growing companies find, hire and develop best-fit talent.
Also read: Recruiters, Stop Abusing Social Media
News source: marketwired.com
Looking for HR System? Then you are at the right place. Make the switch today with our Human Resource Software for Malaysia called eP2P Application. It is fully responsive on any devices and native apps HR Mobile ready. Contact Us today.
Powered by http://hrsc.my