Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
HRjobs: Asia’s only regional recruitment website 100% dedicated to HR jobs.
Post your HR vacancy free of charge here
We wish you a joyous and merry workforce this year.
On this occasion, let’s affirm our commitment to building a workplace which celebrates the importance of togetherness, teamwork and collaboration.
May the season of joy and giving unite all professionals and help them to foster closer bonds with their teams.
Please click through on the below for some of our top stories on the festive season, and its impact on the workplace.
1. All I really want for Christmas is… more annual leave days
2. Employees want a bonus, not a Christmas party
3. Your guide to being Secret Santa
4. 5 presents NOT to give your colleagues this Christmas
5. Naughty and nice office Christmas trees [GALLERY]
6. Staff skip work for Christmas shopping
7. The 8 worst office Christmas party stories
8. Why staff hate the holiday season
9. Ideas for HR to bring in the festive season
10. The worst office Christmas gifts
You can also stay posted on our latest news and interviews by following Human Resources on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Human Resources magazine and the HR Bulletin daily email newsletter:
Asia’s only regional HR print and digital media brand. Register for your free subscription now
Looking for Human Resource Information System ? Then you are at the right place. Make the switch today with our Human Resource Software for Malaysia called eP2P Application. It is fully responsive on any devices and native apps HR Mobile ready. Contact Us today.
Powered by http://hrsc.my
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.